Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New PvP Short

Well, still in the process of getting everything installed on my secondary computer; my Wrath of the Lich King disc isn't working so I have to download an ISO of the game... very, very slowly it seems. The good news is that during the wait I decided to put otherwise-garbage level-70 PvP clips to use, making a short video for some editing practice in getting a film cinema look to my editing.

I did alright with the effect -- I know it can be better, and it will be with my next movie. I'll be doing a lot more colour adjusting for the theme and mood I'm aiming for, so there's no room to slack.

Anyway, here's the vid. Keep in mind this isn't prime PvP footage, hence the simple editing I threw together in a couple of hours (yea, I'm still getting used to integrating the basics of Vegas in to a smooth work-flow.)

Watch more video games and play free games at WeGame.

No comments:

Post a Comment