Saturday, January 3, 2009

Oh, Darn.

In hindsight I realized I neglected to have any foresight, it seems. A couple of things are holding me back with my current project; essential things; obvious things:

  1. Oh, yea. New Years. My stomach is still in turmoil.
  2. what's this SUV full of shi-- oh, yea, new room-mate moving in.
  3. Setting-up a server usually requires server software.

I am not a clever man.

So, I'm going to have to grab me some server software in order to get this server set-up for some un-restricted, clean recording done and it may take me a bit, due in part both the the facts stated above and that I've got an old gaming computer I've been meaning to set-up and use again for various projects. The good news is that once I've got the server set-up it shouldn't take too long to record the footage needed as they're fairly basic shots. My biggest set-back is going to be improvising with some "custom" animations that I'm going to need -- I'll likely be scouring the Model Viewer database for a couple of animations I can rig together to create an illusion.

So, essentially, I'll be making machinima. In other news, ric-a-dic-dic:



Also, if you're in to trance or electronica in general then I suggest you check-out last week's Trance Around the World with Above & Beyond. They did a bang-up job with their recent mix in Singapore and decided to share it with us, for which I am ridiculously grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment