Sunday, February 1, 2009

Disconnected deserves a proper outro

So, I made another filler video. This one is pretty important to me, though, as it's a proper homage and outro to the best guild I've ever been a part of, a group responsible for some of the most fun and memorable experiences I've had in Warcraft. Unfortunately one decision lead to another and the guild disbanded, hence this video -- rest in peace.

Watch more videos of WoW


I really wish I had more footage recorded that could've worked using a longer edit of the song, but it just wasn't enough and would have had to been shoe-horned in. For this reason I decided to keep it as short as it is, leaving out any more effects that I was contemplating.

I wish we were all still playing together.

*Edit* So, I was going over the video and decided a little tweaking and the addition of some shiny effects would be kinda' cool. I'll probably throw those in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment