Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Youtube channel, a re-edit update and some music

So I finally got around to doing a full-fledged customization of my Youtube channel, which I think you should go check out (especially since DragonBlight is depressingly under-viewed.) I'll be posting my more serious-toned pieces there only, my Disconnected re-edit soon to be added.



On that note, Disconnected has got a few edit tweaks where I didn't like the transition timings, with some effects being added soon. I'm still learning my way around Vegas in terms of workflow and I haven't actually done any more than what you can see from my WeGame videos, so I'm still struggling a bit with adding some effects. That's my excuse for taking two days to get off my ass and finish such a small re-edit :P

Finally, let me direct you to the two fine groups of musicians, known by Orangebox and Red April. When hearing Orangebox I suggest you start with Falling through, and go from there -- maybe to here. Where Orangebox's melodies and beautiful vocals are based electronically, Red April is more of an acoustic affair. The singing is no less impressive, though -- check 'em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment