Sunday, February 15, 2009

Professional Gamer Set-up LoLOoOlUlLluLOLLllLoOlUlUl

So, this is a couple of weeks old, but a whole wack of new happenings killed my blog for the last week or so -- desktop re-organization bonanza! HOLY EFF.

Yesssssssss Steam not included.

Needless to say, (yet I say I say it anyway,) I'm pretty hyped about this product of a lot of cleaning and hard house-work. I'm got my secondary monitor (on the right) hooked-up to both my 360 and as a second monitor to my PC, letting me operate both at the same time or use my PC with some extra space for media apps -- you hear that, 360? Fuck you, you can't be my god damn media center. Now play my fucking games.

On said media front, I unfortunately haven't even gotten my next idea (or two) for machinimas off the ground yet since I've pretty much all-together quit Warcraft having sold my account. As I think I've mentioned elsewhere, I do plan on continuing with my machini-making, it's just taken a spot on the back-burner for the time being after the quit and my new job being my focus this week.

This is kind of nice to have.

The last video short I made -- In 2.1 Surround Awesome.

Bright side: I've got plenty to blog about on the music front, so I'll be posting some stuff including an album review soon -- a more-recent album this time :) . Hopefully I can get more game-type stuff up soon, though :) In closing, I leave you with Mr. Astley.

You know the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment